Lions Clubs International District 321 A1 was carved out from earstwhile district 321 A in 1993 covering the area of Delhi and Haryana. Since its inception this district has created a niche position for itself for community service.
Every new year starts with new hopes and aspirations for all of us. Whether we fulfil that or not are matter of subjective judgements but one good thing that comes out of this new year wish is we all think positive and that leads us half way through near to our target. I have much pleasure in wishing our fellow lions a very successful and eventful year 2014. Let’s with all humility and reverence express our gratitude and bid farewell to year 2013 which has given us so much opportunities to serve our community whenever and wherever they needed us.
Whether it was governors day or the relief for Uttarakhand disaster or the call of District Governor for project day, our lions in the district stood firm and united at all time to really prove that WE SERVE at will.
In the first six months of Lions year 2013-14, (July 2013 to December 2013), your district has conducted 527 projects covering almost all areas such as education, health, women empowerment, sight first, handicapped, street children, youth etc. which benefitted more than 20000 people.
10. Lion Quest workshop organised for 30 teachers.
- More than 1000 students adopted for education
- More than 4000 cataract surgeries conducted
- More than 5000 units of blood collected thru camps
- Three Lions Clubs chartered .
- Seven Leo clubs chartered and four under process
- 26 MJF contribution given to LCIF
- Inter District cricket match organised during Picnic
- Women Achievers Award function.
- Contribution given to PM Relief Fund for Uttarakhand disaster
Let’s be resolute and stand firm to commit ourselves on the path of community service in the coming years under the banner of Lions Clubs International with same fervency and zeal as before. We still have many months to serve our community and promote fellowship among ourselves.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.